Blogalows. Chug-chug.

Blogalows. Chug-chug.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Something of a discolouration.


This from a fellow blogger - Katie West. She's very talented. Really talented, so to say.

Where I decide to throw you overboard,.

I am the woman who deserves so much more than you. I would’ve been the greatest woman you should now admit to never giving a chance. The woman who would have done your laundry, and baked for you. The woman who would have sucked your cock in the back seat of your car and fucked you better than anyone ever has every time you came to town. You could have stared at my perfect body, my disarming eyes, my soft skin while I read in coffee shops and discussed with you the theory of getting what you want. I would’ve kept you safe and made you feel loved. I am more than everything you ever thought you needed. You would’ve thought I was too good for you.

And you would’ve been right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment