Blogalows. Chug-chug.

Blogalows. Chug-chug.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Skepticism ka mooh kaala.

My friends wanted me to list some of the epithets they have bestowed on me to be visible on this blog. So, here goes.

Aarti - Best friend. Tube of toothpaste I like to squeeze whenever I need whitening.

Ramanuj - All-rounded bastard. Always unshaved. Cross between night cologne and rum in the morning.

Sunetra - Expert contortionist in love with the world, passionately. Physical manifestation of hard-to-ignore-male-ego.

Arjun - Kaay ka epithet? Ek din da words will feel shy in hiz presence.

Nafisa - Man with possibly the best sense of humour. Ridiculously sucky at saying he cares. Has closeness issues.

Karan - Oh, one day you're going to get married.

I can't stop smiling. Heh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment